Saturday, February 19, 2011

One of Our Adult Yorkies is looking for a Home!

Added in March 2, 2011: Tico was Happily Adopted by Debbie in Hemet, CA!!!
******************************************************************

We strive to care from our Yorkies just as they were part of the Family we never kennel or let our doggies live in a limited space instead they run free on the House and specially the Girls are very very Spoiled (I guess its juts a girl thing) so we only have a limited number of Yorkies plus our home pets.
By now we only have Two Females Pia (5lb) and ZsaZsa (4lb) a male Tico (5lb) and a new Male Puppy Bono (will be 3.10lb)
Recently with the arrive of our new Female ZsaZsa (4lb) we decided to find a new home for Tico as is he is a little big for her and we can't have more than two males.
It was a hard decision (several Months thinking about it) but the way Tico is all friendly and mellow make be confident of him finding for sure a good caring home.
Here are some pics from Tico I prefer to keep in with short hair specially in Summer:

 Tico with very short Hair (I like this way the best!)


 Medium shot hair

 
 I know!! he is wearing a girl's coat!! but he was just helping me model some handmade clothes (yes he is really good for pictures!)


 And here is the longest of hair he ever had I always keep trimming, yeah I know he probably looks great but its really hard to keep clean a long Yorkie's coat and I'm just lazy... bad bad me!


He pretty much have a thick soft coat in light gold and blue

No comments:

Post a Comment